MBR Insights is a tailored package of mp4s and webinars delivered remotely - a flexible and cost-effective means of providing technical membrane bioreactor training specific to your requirements.
What is Covered?
The MBR Insights package comprises:
>>> mp4 animated Powerpoint presentation recordings (including audio commentary) of:
- 'Membrane Technology Fundamentals', providing background information on the membrane separation technology aspects of MBRs, and
- 'Biological Process Fundamentals', providing the basics or aerobic biological processes generally and the activates sludge process specifically.
>>> a 2.5-3h webinar (incl. Q&A) covering whichever aspects of MBRs are most relevant to your needs, including:
- O&M Costs (vs. CAS + polishing)
- User perspectives (from surveys)
- Case studies (municipal applications/industrial applications)
- Commercial technologies/Market assessment
- Outlook/horizon scanning
>>> Pdf copies of all presentations, as handouts
>>> Signed copy of Industrial MBRs.
The package is offered for a fee of 1850 USD (note, further customisation may incur further costs). The recorded material can be delivered as soon as the agreement is in place. The webinar is normally delivered via Skype and scheduled at a time convenient for you.
The scope of the webinar is entirely flexible: the 2.5-3 h timescale recommended is normally sufficient to cover the key aspects of design, O&M and costs, but the scope can be extended at an additional agreed cost.