Website terms and conditions of use
This web site is owned and operated by Judd & Judd Limited and is made available to you in accordance with the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
This document should be read in conjunction with our privacy and cookies policy.
1.1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. Service availability
2.1. We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
3.1. Our online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website at www.juddwater.com remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in our policies.
3.2. The personal details you submit via the enquiry form(s), are held and used by us for the purpose of answering your enquiry. We need these details to be able to process a reply. We do not disclose this data to any other person outside Judd & Judd Limited (and its trading companies) or any other company.
4. Copyright notice
4.1. Unless otherwise stated, the information contained in this website is copyright (c) 2018 Judd & Judd Ltd.
5. Licence to use website
5.1. You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
5.2. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
5.3. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not, without our consent:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
5.4. Notwithstanding Section 5.3, you may redistribute our content in electronic form via our social media buttons, where this is enabled.
6. Acceptable use
6.1. You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
7. Limited warranties
7.1. We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website or any service of third parties linked to from our website will remain available.
7.2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 8.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
8. Limitations and exclusions of liability
8.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
8.2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 8 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 8.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
8.3. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
8.4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
8.5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
8.6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8.7. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
9.1. You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
10. Breaches of these terms and conditions
10.1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; and/or
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
10.2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
11. Third party websites
11.1. Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
11.2. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 9.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Trade marks
12.1. Our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
12.2. The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
13.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
13.2. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
14.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
14.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
15.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Third party rights
16.1. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
16.2. The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17. Entire agreement
17.1. Subject to Section 9.1, these terms and conditions, together with:
- our privacy and cookies policy
shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
18. Law and jurisdiction
18.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
18.2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Our details
19.1. This website is owned and operated by Judd and Judd Ltd.
19.2. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 8082403, and our registered office is at Suite 2, Douglas House, 32−34 Simpson Road, Fenny Stratford, Buckinghamshire, MK1 1BA, United Kingdom.
19.3. You can contact us by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org.